v="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
From - broke as a joke to rich as a BITCH, I bought a - plane and a boat and six other whips, no MARTA, From dice on the curb to stacking up chips, but harder - From birds on my nerves to chicks on my DICK! Guard ya - women dawg I went from ashy to classy, Went from a, kiss on the cheek to doin the nasty
“I know, I pick up the roles other actresses don’t want. When there’s movies where there are two sisters and one’s the uglier sister, there’s always no actress that wants to go for it. I’m like, why not! They’re the best roles!”
That awkward moment when the “ugly” roles are actually played by someone absurdly beautiful..
i love rebel so much
- Between infancy and first grade, boys express their emotions more readily than girls. [here]
- Worldwide, boys aren’t any better at math than girls. [here]
- Young men are more emotionally vulnerable to troubles in their relationships than young women are. [here]
- Men are less rational investors than women. [here]
- Men aren’t worse than women at reading emotional cues. [here]
- Men monitor their partners more than women. [here]
- Men are twice as likely as women to commit suicide after divorce. [here]
- In anonymous settings, women are more aggressive than men. [no shit]
Reblogging this because I think it’s super important when it comes to sex and relationships and how as a society we view these things to realize that everything we’ve been taught about “men” and “women” is wrong. Not just the exclusion of trans* identities or the discussion of binarism in regards to intersex and genital differences but also the way we view gender roles and even cis gender identities and biology and behavior. This affects the way people interact in relationships and during sexual conduct and also how we act in our day-to-day lives.
— Because You Loved Me, Celine Dion (via jujuallover)
i’d be more embarrassed that people saw I was using an ask jeeves toolbar.